The Louvre - 7358
You don’t need a plane ticket to see the famous museum with this set of nail stickers! The triangular dips evoke the glass pyramid of the Louvre, an iconic entrance that was designed by the renowned architect I.M. Pei, completed in 1989. Walk through the sparkling slopes to witness spectacular sights and wonders!
Subcribe to back in stock notification
1 nail file
2 prep pads
1 wood stick
[ View nail size information ]
Prep 1. Clean with the cotton pad
Stick 2. Stick the strips to nails
Cut 3. Cut extra, no need to be perfect
File 4. File the edge to shape
Cure 5. Cure it under UV lamp for 60 seconds
Remove 6. Remove with the wooden stick
Why Choose Danni & Toni?By utilizing industry leading technology and production techniques, Danni & Toni provides the best products that make your nails look and feel amazing:
- Non-Toxic Extensive quality control and testing ensures nail strips have no toxins and won’t damage your nails.
- Easy Application Following a few simple steps, you’ll have instant manicure-ready nails within just a few minutes.
- Cost & Convenience You’ll save time and money (and have more fun) by applying gel nail strips in your own home.
- Exceptional Patterns & Designs Discover a wide variety of cute, fun, classic, and colorful designs for any style, updated regularly.
- Up to 14 days Long-Lasting The most durable and longest lasting nail strips in the industry keep your hands worry-free.
- A Company that Cares We are passionate about making our customers happy, and are here to support you in any way.